|NOTE: Between May 2015 and September 2015, Fleischmann Auditorium is unavaialble for special event rentals as the Museum will be hosting the exhibit
MEGALODON: Largest Shark that Ever Lived.
The auditorium accommodates a dinner and dance reception of 175 people, amplified music is allowed inside the auditorium. Events may begin at 5:00 PM. Music must stop at 10:00 PM and all guests departed by 10:30 PM.
Ambiance: Large wood floor area, dark wood paneling. Museum collections on display. With creative decor, an auditorium can be transformed into a memorable, fanciful space.
- Standing: 375
- Theater-style seating: 340
- Dinner seating: 220
- Dinner/Dance seating: 175
- Additional space available with rental combination
- Prep or Pre-Stage Annex
- Fully-equipped A/V booth
- Surround sound
- Big screen
- Must contact Museum-approved A/V technician for use of A/V equipment.
- Internet Access: Yes
Parking: Up to 150 cars on site. Additional parking can be rented from nearby organizations.
- No smoking, balloons, or confetti.
- No floating candle centerpieces.
- Waterproof mats must be placed under all food and beverage serving and preparation areas.
- Catering counseling