CIT's get to...
... gain community service hours
... work with children in our Nature Adventures Camps program
... increase skills in working with children, facilitating group activities, and group management
... share science and nature with kids through crafts and fun activities
... see the Museum from behind the scenes
... have a lot of fun!
- Must be 14 – 17 years old
- Must be available to volunteer for at least one 5-day camp. (CIT's may be considered for more than one week of camp, if interested)
- Must demonstrate an eagerness to work with kids
- Must be available to attend all important program dates.
IMPORTANT PROGRAM DATES:
- August 12: CIT's Appreciation Ceremony
APPLICATION: CLICK HERE
- Applications Open on Monday, March 6, 2017
- Application Deadline: Friday, May 5, 2017
Want to gain even more volunteer hours this summer, develop public speaking or exhibit skills, and work with other teens?
CIT's have the option to also apply to be VolunTEENS or continue on as Sea Center volunteers throughout the school year.
VolunTEENS at the Museum
Please see the VolunTEENS program page
Volunteer at the Sea Center
Please see the Sea Center Volunteer Program page