Throughout the year, the Museum offers an exciting variety of family programs designed to encourage understanding and appreciation of the many facets of our natural world.
2015 events include:
- Underwater Parks Day @ Sea Center (Saturday, January 17)
- NanoDays (Saturday & Sunday, April 11 & 12)
- Members' Party (Friday, May 29)
- World Oceans Day @ Sea Center (Saturday, June 6)
- Colossal Fossil Festival (Saturday, July 25)
- Astro-vaganza (Saturday, September 12)
- California Coastal Beach Cleanup (Saturday, September 19)
- Eyes in the Sky Open House (Sunday, October 18)
- Howls and Owls (Thursday, October 29)
For more information about upcoming programs, please visit our Calendar page
Please contact 805-682-4711 ext. 170 or email@example.com
if you have questions regarding family programs.