Attention Super Heroes!
The Superpowers Headquarters is located at the Sea Center on Stearns Wharf. There you will find computerized stations, interactive science exhibits, and real live encounters with sea creatures. Every time you visit the Sea Center and go through Superpowers, you will learn something new and become an even stronger Super Hero to battle ocean villains.
A few of the Superpowers Stations are:
- Super Encounters: OOOHHH! Get an up-close encounter with real sea life.
- Strength Meter: GRRRR! How much crushing force do you have compared to a crab?
- Villain vs. Solution: GOTCHA! Match the ocean villain with the right solution.
- Lookout Point: AH-HA! How many polluting villains do you see in the watershed?
- Electric Shocker: ZAP! Feel an electric shock; a real shock from an electric ray would be much stronger.
- ACME Cape Testing Machine: WOOSH! Put on a cape and test for speed.