($65 is tax deductible)
- FREE Admission and membership benefits for 2 named adults or 1 named adult and admission for a guest
- FREE tickets to Gladwin Planetarium daytime shows (request tickets upon arrival)
- $50 Discount on Birthday Parties at the Museum and Sea Center
- FREE admission to exciting summer exhibitions
- FREE subscription to the Museum Members' Magazine
- Invitation to the annual Members’ Party
- Advance notice and special discounts to camps, classes, lectures, events, films and field trips for adults and children
- 10% discount in the Museum Store and Sea Center Store
- FREE admission to more than 330 museums and science centers worldwide
- FREE admission to ArtWalk
- Discounted Admission to the Santa Barbara Wine Festival™, Astrovaganza, Underwater Parks Day, and Tails and Scales.
- Opportunity to join the Kids' Club
($85 is tax deductible)
All Member benefits plus:
- FREE Admission and membership benefits for children or grandchildren under 18 years of age
($58 is tax deductible)
All Family benefits plus:
- Two additional Guests per visit with presentation of your card
- Four Guest Passes
- Invitations to Maximus Art Gallery opening exhibit receptions (3 to 4 per year)
- FREE admission to Cocktails with a Curator
($208 is tax deductible)
All Naturalist benefits plus:
- Two additional Guest Passes (total of six)
- Early Registration for the Museum's Nature Adventures ™ camps at the Museum and Sea Center
- FREE Admission to the Museum's annual Valentines event, Romancing the Stars
- A FREE birthday party at the Museum or Sea Center
Questions about Membership? Call: Membership Manager Leana Orsua at 805-682-4711 ext. 114 or email@example.com.
$55/$75 EDUCATORS' CLUB ($55/$75 is tax-deductible)
If you are a teacher in the Santa Barbara or Ventura County area we offer a $10 discount on a Member level and Famiy level membership. Must provide proof of school employment.
- Complimentary one-time use check out of our Nature Collections (2 item maximum)
- 15% discount on purchases made at Bennett's Educational Materials in Goleta. (Must show current Membership ID at time of purchase)
- Purchase 10 or more memberships at the Member and Family levels, and receive $10 off each Membership. Call 805-682-4711 ext. 114 for more information.
Leadership Circles of Giving
$1,000 PATRONS' CIRCLE
($805 is tax deductible)*Leadership Circles of Giving
All Explorer benefits plus:
- Invitations to exclusive events throughout the year, including the annual Leadership Circles’ Dinner, Reception, and the Event with the President & CEO
- Customized, curator-led tour of the Museum’s collections and research departments for 4-6 people
- Invitation to field trips featuring unique natural history sites, regional museums and gardens
- Unlimited guests when accompanied by you
- Eight FREE Guest Passes for entry into the Museum or Sea Center
- Recognition on the Museum’s electronic donor screen located at the Museum entrance and in the Leadership Circles’ Dinner program
- 20% discount at the Museum Stores in December
- All the benefits of Museum membership
Interested in higher levels of giving?
Join the Leadership Circles and play a critical role in sustaining the Museum. For information on giving at the $1,000 level or above, explore the Leadership Circles of Giving or contact Diane Devine at 805-682-4711, ext. 124 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Benefits subject to change
** The Museum and Sea Center are closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day. The Museum is also closed on the last Saturday of June for the annual Santa Barbara Wine Festival, and Museum Members receive a discount on Wine Festival tickets.