Steps: 1. Select Event | 2.Ticket Quantity | 3. Review and Payment | 4. Confirmation
2013 Santa Barbara Wine Festival™
Saturday, June 29, 2013
SWIRL, SIP, & SAVOR...wines from Central Coast premier wineries complemented with savory and sweet delectable delights at the Santa Barbara Wine Festival™. Escape for an afternoon and enjoy the refreshing ambiance of being in nature as you take pleasure in tantalizing tastings of food and wine.
Upon purchasing your Santa Barbara Wine Festival™ tickets, you agree to the event's terms and conditions.
2013 Admission: Members $70; non-members $95
At the door $105/person (whether a member or non-member)
If you have any questions or need assistance, please call Nicole at 805-682-4711 ext. 110.
NEW 2013 Parking
- Parking in the Museum Lot is $10 per standard-sized vehicle and Parking Passes must be purchased in advance. Parking Passes may only by purchased online and can be placed with the online order for Wine Festival admission. Quantities are limited. Parking Passes will be mailed two to three weeks before festival.
- FREE parking with a free shuttle is available at three parking lots near the Museum. Shuttle service begins at Noon and the last pick up from the Museum to the parking lots is at 6:00 PM.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Santa Barbara Wine Festival is a "ticketless" event. Your e-mail confirmation with your ticket order number is your ticket. At check in, you must present and surrender a paper copy of your e-mail confirmation to enter. Once you print the e-mail confirmation, please keep your confirmation safe.
- Ticket holders and Designated Drivers MUST be at least 21 years old to enter.
- Children and infants are not permitted.
- Valid photo ID with proof of age is required to enter the festival. No ID, no entry. No exceptions.
- No refunds or exchanges on tickets.
- Tickets sold at the door (if available) will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis in the Museum's Admissions Office on the day of the festival between 10:00 AM-2:00 PM.