Steps: 1. Select Event | 2.Ticket Quantity | 3. Review and Payment | 4. Confirmation
Magnificent Moth Party
In celebration of National Moth Week
Wednesday, July 23
Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History
If you think butterflies are great...
...You'll think moths are magnificent!
- Moths outnumber butterflies, their nearest relative, by more than 10 to 1
- There are more than 11,000 species of moths in the U.S. alone
- Many moths mimic other animals
- A male moth can sense a female moth at a distance of more than 7 miles
- Moths are important pollinators and also provide food for many animals.
- In some parts of the world, moths are a major food source for people, too.
Join us for an evening exploring the grounds of the Museum in search of moths and other nocturnal animals.
Members $6; non-members $8; students $4 with valid school ID.
For more information call 805-682-4711 ext. 170 or email email@example.com
Dessert refreshments will be provided. Wear sturdy, flat shoes and bring a flashlight and blanket or chair if you wish to sit. This quiet, late evening event is not appropriate for young children. No dogs allowed.