Steps: 1. Select Event | 2.Ticket Quantity | 3. Review and Payment | 4. Confirmation
Magnificent Moth Party
In celebration of National Moth Week
Wednesday, July 23
Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History
If you think butterflies are great...
...You'll think moths are magnificent!
- Moths outnumber butterflies, their nearest relative, by more than 10 to 1
- There are more than 11,000 species of moths in the U.S. alone
- Many moths mimic other animals
- A male moth can sense a female moth at a distance of more than 7 miles
- Moths are important pollinators and also provide food for many animals.
- In some parts of the world, moths are a major food source for people, too.
Join us for an evening exploring the grounds of the Museum in search of moths and other nocturnal animals.
Members $6; non-members $8; students $4 with valid school ID.
For more information call 805-682-4711 ext. 170 or email email@example.com
Dessert refreshments will be provided. Wear sturdy, flat shoes and bring a flashlight and blanket or chair if you wish to sit. This quiet, late evening event is not appropriate for young children. No dogs allowed.
Tickets for this event can no longer be purchased online.