Kids Half-Price on AMTRAK and at Sea Center and Santa Barbara Zoo
June 1 through September 30, 2011
Take AMTRAK to Santa Barbara and walk to the Ty Warner Sea Center from the historic Santa Barbara train station. Then take the 25-cent Waterfront Shuttle along the beach to the Beautiful Santa Barbara Zoo.
- AMTRAK: Kids (2–15) ride for HALF FARE on AMTRAK. No coupons or codes are needed for this offer. For reservations and fares visit www.Amtrak.com or call one 1-800-USA-RAIL. Some restrictions* apply.
- TY WARNER SEA CENTER: Snakes, spiders and stingrays, oh my! Dazzling & Dangerous explores local land and sea creatures with dangerous reputations. Take a short walk from the train station to Stearns Wharf (home of the Sea Center) and discover just how close humans and nature co-exist!
- WATERFRONT SHUTTLE: Hop on the Waterfront Shuttle at Stearns Wharf and cruise along the beach for two miles to the Beautiful Santa Barbara Zoo. Ride for only 25-cents per person.
- THE BEAUTIFUL SANTA BARBARA ZOO: Lions with an ocean view! Elephants, gorillas and giraffes, too! Our beautiful Zoo is “not too big and not too small.” See why we are Santa Barbara's “Number one day trip destination.” www.sbzoo.org
- DISCOUNTS: Show your AMTRAK* receipt and receive one kid's half-price ticket with each paid adult ticket at the Ty Warner Sea Center and the Beautiful Santa Barbara Zoo**. Receipt must be issued that day (not valid with any other offer, limit four per family).
*Children ages 2 to 15 receive 50% off the full adult fare. Up to two children per adult ticket purchased. Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice. Amtrak and Pacific Surfliner are services marks of the National Railroad Passenger Corporation. Offer valid 6/1/2011 thru 9/30/2011.
** Children at the Sea Center and Zoo are ages 2–12. Children under 2 admitted free.