2 Attractions for 2 Days for 1 Low Price
Save 20% to 25% when you get the SB Nature Pass. Discover nature at your leisure with a visit to both the Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History and Ty Warner Sea Center for two consecutive days for one low price! To get your SB Nature Pass, just ask a Visitor Services Representative at either the Museum or Sea Center.
- Bring a picnic lunch or snack and enjoy the tranquility along Mission Creek at the Museum or the majesty of the Pacific Ocean outside the Sea Center on Stearns Wharf.
- Parking at the Museum is free. Parking for the Sea Center is on Stearns Wharf, and the first 90 minutes is free with ticket validation.
- To get your SB Nature Pass, just ask a Visitor Services Representative at either the Museum or Sea Center.
- Go Car-Free to the Museum. MTD Bus Line 22 drops you off in front of the Museum of Natural History. Plus, the Botanic Garden is just up the hill from the Museum, and the Old Mission is just around the corner.
COST (a savings of 20% to 25% which includes general admission to both the Museum of Natural History and the Sea Center and includes entrance to the special exhibits)
- Adult $16
- Senior $11
- Teen $11
- Child $9
- Not valid with any other offer. Excludes special events such as the annual Santa Barbara Wine Festival™ and annual ArtWalk. Photo ID required.