Terms & Conditions
- Space is limited and reduced group rates for admission to the Museum and Sea Center is available to groups of 10 or more by reservation only.
- Reservations must be made one week PRIOR to your visit.
- If Museum Members are included in the group of 10 or more they are required to pay group rate.
- Groups must pay as a group in one transaction.
- Admission to the Planetarium is NOT included in the group rate admission. Planetarium tickets cost $4 per person PLUS Museum admission.
Museum Group Rates (Determined on a per person basis):
- Child (ages 2–12) $5 per person
- Teen (ages 13-17) $6 per person
- Adult (ages 18–64) $8 per person
- Senior (age 65 and over) $6 per person
- Local college students visiting as a class assignment $8. The class list of participating students must be submitted to the Museum's School and Teacher Services Department by the professor in advance of student visits to receive discount.
Sea Center Group Rates (Determined on a per person basis):
- Child (ages 2–12) $4 per person
- Teen (ages 13-17) $4 per person
- Adult (ages 18–64) $6 per person
- Senior (age 65 and over) $5 per person
To make your Group Rate Reservation please call one week PRIOR to your visit.
- Museum 805-682-4711 ext. 108
- Sea Center 805-962-2526 ext. 108
Effective November 1, 2012