The Museum's outdoor spaces are open to the public. We have different activities each day, so check our calendar to plan your visit. Indoor spaces are temporarily closed. The Sea Center on Stearns Wharf's outdoor spaces are open on Saturdays and Sundays from noon–4:00 PM.
- Small conference room for meetings and retreats.
- Wood floors, dark wood paneling, and fireplace provide a casual charm for meetings.
- Board room style: 18
- Additional space available with rental combination
- Tables & Chairs
- Small food prep area
- Must contact Museum-approved A/V technician for use of AV equipment.
- Up to 150 cars on site.
- Additional parking can be rented from nearby organizations
- No smoking, balloons, confetti, or open flames.
- $25 per hour for the MacVeagh House Conference Room
- Catering counseling
- On-site coordinator & security