The Museum and Sea Center are closed until it is safe to reopen, but we are working hard on our summer Butterflies Alive! exhibit and look forward to welcoming you soon!
- Small conference room for meetings and retreats.
- Wood floors, dark wood paneling, and fireplace provide a casual charm for meetings.
- Board room style: 18
- Additional space available with rental combination
- Tables & Chairs
- Small food prep area
- Must contact Museum-approved A/V technician for use of AV equipment.
- Up to 150 cars on site.
- Additional parking can be rented from nearby organizations
- No smoking, balloons, confetti, or open flames.
- $25 per hour for the MacVeagh House Conference Room
- Catering counseling
- On-site coordinator & security