Steps: 1. Select Event | 2.Ticket Quantity | 3. Review and Payment | 4. Confirmation
2014 Santa Barbara Wine Festival™
Online and Phone Ticket Sales to the Santa Barbara Wine Festival are closed. There are some "At-the-Door" tickets available for purchase at the Museum starting at 10 AM on Saturday, June 28. At-the-Door prices are $105/ticket. Must be 21+ years to attend and have valid photo ID.
The Museum is located at 2559 Puesta del Sol just beyond the Old Mission.
Saturday, June 28, 2014
SWIRL, SIP, & SAVOR...wines from Central Coast premier wineries complemented with savory and sweet delectable delights at the Santa Barbara Wine Festival™. Escape for an afternoon and enjoy the refreshing ambiance of being in nature as you take pleasure in tantalizing tastings of food and wine.
Upon purchasing your Santa Barbara Wine Festival™ tickets, you agree to the event's terms and conditions.
2014 Admission: Members $70; non-members $95
At the door $105/person (whether a member or non-member)
If you have any questions or need assistance, please call 805-682-4711 ext. 110.
- Parking in the Museum Lot is $20 per standard-sized vehicle and Parking Passes must be purchased in advance. Parking Passes may only by purchased online and can be placed with the online order for Wine Festival admission. Quantities are limited. Parking passes must be picked up by 5:00 PM on Friday, June 27.
- FREE parking with a free shuttle is available at three parking lots near the Museum. Shuttle service begins at Noon and the last pick up from the Museum to the parking lots is at 6:00 PM.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Santa Barbara Wine Festival is a "ticketless" event. Your e-mail confirmation with your ticket order number is your ticket. At check in, you must present and surrender a paper copy of your e-mail confirmation to enter. Once you print the e-mail confirmation, please keep your confirmation safe.
- Ticket holders and Designated Drivers MUST be at least 21 years old to enter.
- Children and infants are not permitted.
- Valid photo ID with proof of age is required to enter the festival. No ID, no entry. No exceptions.
- No refunds or exchanges on tickets.
- Tickets sold at the door (if available) will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis in the Museum's Admissions Office on the day of the festival between 10:00 AM-2:00 PM.
Tickets for this event can no longer be purchased online.