Be a part of the solution to marine pollution!
Get sandy and sun-kissed while you participate in a noble cause - collecting and categorizing marine debris! East Beach surely thanks you for your support. Bring reusable cleanup supplies, if you can, and join us for a rewarding afternoon on the beach.
- Registration: Please register for this event on Eventbrite: eventbrite.com/e/beach-cleanup-tickets-167002379613
- Waiver: All participants must complete a waiver and bring it with them on the day of the event. Those under the age of 18 must have a guardian sign the waiver and those under 14 must have a guardian participate in the event with them.
- Parking: Free street parking is available along Cabrillo Boulevard. Palm Park parking lot charges $2.00/hour (credit cards and cash accepted). Carpooling and other sustainable means of transportation are encouraged. Meet on the East side of Stearns Wharf, on the grassy area between the beach and the public restrooms.
- Cleanup Supplies: The Sea Center provides plastic bags and gloves to participants. Help us make this a zero-waste event by bringing reusable buckets and garden gloves if you can.
- Community Service Hours: Sea Center staff members will be present at the end of the event to sign off on service hours.
Note: This is a rain or shine event. Cleanups are only canceled during extreme weather conditions or if prohibited by public health guidelines. We will be following the current state and local public health advice at the time of each event in our beach cleanup series, and ask that you do, too.
Photo and beach litter artwork by Jose Lobato.