Quasars to Sea Stars
Interested in exploring science and nature in a museum setting? Quasars to Sea Stars is a three year program that allows high school teens to gain hands-on experience in science related careers.
Earn community service hours while having fun collaborating with other local teens as a Museum VolunTEEN. Open to teens age 13-17, VolunTEENS become museum ambassadors by presenting tours to museum guests.
Counselors in Training (CITS)
CITS: Teens age 14-17 earn community service hours and gain valuable skills while inspiring young children in the Museum’s summer Nature Adventure Camps.
- Free admission to the Museum
- Discount at Museum and Sea Center Stores
- New skills and experiences to add to your resume and college applications
- One-on-one training from Museum educators
- Opportunities to meet new people, make friends, and have fun
Explore the tabs to the right to locate specific applications and to learn more about our current offerings.