Description: Broder is a Spanish-style building that allows for multiple options for your event. Meetings, retreats, birthday parties, informal and formal receptions, lunches, BBQs, dinners for private, corporate, or wedding events.
Ambiance: Beautiful site located along Mission Creek. Terrace area has a combination of asphalt and wood chip surfaces. Can be used as a wine and cheese reception area, meeting space, or event prep work area. Adjacent to Sukinanik’oy Garden and Coggeshall Bowl.
- Outside standing: 150
- Outside sit down seating: 60
- Inside theatre style: 45
- Inside sit down seating: 30
- Additional space available with rental combination
Facilities: Kitchenette with residential-size refrigerator/freezer, restroom, electrical outlets inside and outside.
Internet Access: Yes
Parking: Up to 150 cars on site. Additional parking can be rented from nearby organizations.
- No smoking, balloons, confetti, or open flames.
- No floating candle centerpieces.
- No amplification of sound allowed outdoors including microphones, stereos, or amplifiers.
- Available 10:00 AM-6:30 PM.
- Catering counseling
- Broder Building and Patio: $700
- Wooded Area, Broder Building and Patio: $1,000
- Wooded Area, Broder Building and Patio, Fleischmann Auditorium: $5,750
Our Event Manager, Meridith Moore, is available to answer any questions and schedule on-site visit and consultation. Contact her at 805-682-4711 ext 112, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.