Recently renovated in 2019, the auditorium accommodates a dinner and dance reception of 175 people, and amplified music is allowed inside the auditorium. Events may begin at 4:00 PM. Music must stop at 9:30 PM and all guests depart by 10:00 PM.
Large wood floor area, dark wood paneling. Museum collections on display. With creative decor, an auditorium can be transformed into a memorable, fanciful space.
- Cocktail reception: 100
- Theater-style seating: 325
- Dinner seating: 180
- Dinner/Dance seating: 150
- Prep or Pre-Stage Annex
- Fully-equipped A/V booth
- Surround sound
- Big screen
- Must contact Museum-approved A/V technician for use of A/V equipment.
- Up to 150 cars on site.
- No smoking, balloons, or confetti.
- LED candles only, no flame.
- Waterproof mats must be placed under all food and beverage serving and preparation areas.
- Catering counseling
- Weddings and Celebrations (Fleischman Auditorium, Wooded Area, Broder Building): $5,750
- Fleischmann Auditorium Only: $4,000
Presentations, Lectures, Business Meetings, Receptions
Our Event Manager, Meridith Moore, is available to answer any questions and schedule on-site visit and consultation. Contact her at 805-682-4711 ext 112, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.