Recently renovated in 2019, the auditorium accommodates a dinner and dance reception of 150 people, and amplified music is allowed inside the auditorium. Music must stop at 9:00 PM and all guests depart by 9:30 PM.
Large wood floor area, dark wood paneling. Museum collections on display. With creative decor, an auditorium can be transformed into a memorable, customized space.
- Cocktail reception: 300
- Theater-style seating: 300
- Dinner seating: 200
- Dinner/Dance seating: 150
- Prep or Pre-Stage Annex
- Fully-equipped A/V booth
- Surround sound
- Big screen
- Must contact Museum-approved A/V technician for use of A/V equipment.
- Up to 150 cars on site.
- No smoking, balloons, or confetti.
- LED candles only, no flame.
- Waterproof mats must be placed under all food and beverage serving and preparation areas.
Pricing varies depending on desired event time and date. Please refer to this pricing guide for more information, or reach out for a customized quote.
Please contact Aly Cokeley, Events Manager at email@example.com.