Sprague Butterfly Pavilion
Description: The new Sprague Butterfly Pavilion, a one-of-a-kind permanent structure built from local Santa Barbara sandstone and steel ribs, features hundreds of local flowering plants, a water pond, and wooden benches, inviting guests to relax and enjoy the naturally beautiful surroundings along the shaded banks of Mission Creek. The Pavilion is enclosed by wire mesh and has ceiling lights for evening events.
- Pavilion + Front and Back Plazas: 150 people (max 50 people in Pavilion at any time)
Facilities: Pavilion is enclosed by wire mesh. ADA-accessible.
Audio-Visual Capabilities: None
Internet Access: None
- Up to 150 cars on site.
- No smoking, balloons, confetti, or open flames.
- No electrical outlets.
- Events may begin at 5:30 PM and end by 9:30 PM.
- Catering counseling
- Pavilion (After Labor Day to Before Memorial Day): $2,000
- Pavilion during Butterflies Alive! exhibit (Memorial Day to Labor Day): $10,000
Please contact Caroline Baker Director of Development at email@example.com.