While county and state public health guidelines discourage gatherings between households, we cannot accommodate special rates for groups. When households can safely congregate, we anticipate a return to the group policies listed below.
Museum Group Rates
Adult (ages 18-64) $12 per person
Senior (age 65 and over) $9.50 per person
Teen (ages 13-17) $9.50 per person
Child (ages 2-12) $7.00 per person
Sea Center Group Rates
Adult (ages 18-64) $7.50 per person
Senior (age 65 and over) $6.00 per person
Teen (ages 13-17) $6.00 per person
Child (ages 2-12) $6.00 per person
Terms & Conditions
- Space is limited and reduced group rates for admission to the Museum and Sea Center are available to groups of 10 or more by reservation only.
- Reservations must be made one week prior to your visit.
- If Museum Members are included in the group of 10 or more they are required to pay group rate.
- Groups must pay as a group in one transaction.
- Admission to the Planetarium is not included in the group rate admission. Planetarium tickets cost $4 per person plus Museum admission.