Description: The Museum's wooded picnic area offers simple elegance. This bountiful outdoor open space is available for wedding ceremonies, memorial services, acoustical concerts, or presentations. Additional indoor space is also available for a variety of private, corporate, or wedding events.
Access this area by crossing Mission Creek over the bridge. Your guests may stand for a brief ceremony or your rental company can deliver and set up chairs creating an aisle for the bridal party to enter. The picnic area is available for wedding ceremonies only or as a part of a wedding and reception package.
Ambiance: Beautiful site located along Mission Creek. Area is surrounded by trees with a woodchip surface. Two paths (part of the Museum’s Nature Trail) lead to this site.
- Theatre Style: 200
- Additional space available with rental combination
Facilities: Natural setting
Audio-Visual Capabilities: None
Internet Access: None
Parking: Up to 150 cars on site. Additional parking can be rented from nearby organizations.
- No smoking, balloons, confetti, or open flames.
- No electrical outlets.
- Events may begin at 4:00 PM and must end by 6:30 PM in this area.
- Catering counseling
- Wooded Area, Broder Building and Patio: $1,000
- Wooded Area, Broder Building and Patio, Fleischmann Auditorium $5,750
Please contact Caroline Baker Director of Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.