The Artist’s Table Soiree & Show
Opening Soiree – Friday, October 1, 2021
The soiree kicks off a week-long art show in Fleischmann Auditorium with a night of celebration created by Event Chair Diane Waterhouse and Joy Full Events.
Enjoy a fabulous evening surrounded by art, with delightful regional wines, a signature cocktail, and a delicious gourmet dinner creekside by Seasons Catering.
This is an intentionally intimate gathering with a limited number of tickets. Guests will view beautiful works of art and enjoy mingling with the artists and Museum friends in the stunning Fleischmann Auditorium. Dinner will be al fresco under the Oak Tree.
Sponsors have the opportunity to choose one of our featured artists to join their table of guests and all guests will take home a special piece of art created by the artist at their table.
Proceeds from The Artist’s Table support the Museum’s work to connect people to nature for the betterment of both, particularly the thousands of schoolchildren we serve every year.
In addition to supporting our work by buying tickets, guests can choose to directly fund scholarships, purchase raffle tickets, and buy beautiful artwork from the show.
The Artist’s Table Featured Artists
- Jannene Behl
- Ann Shelton Beth
- Steve Curry
- Nancy Davidson
- Rick Delanty
- Karen Fedderson
- Ellie Freudenstein
- Rick Garcia
- Derek Harrison
- Wyllis Heaton
- Ray Hunter
- Linda Mutti
- Craig Nelson
- Garrett Speirs
- Ralph Waterhouse
Tables are sold out.
For more details contact Development Director Caroline Baker at 805-682-4711 ext. 109 or email@example.com.
Thank you to Event Chair Diane Waterhouse and early sponsors Hutton Parker Foundation, Brad Willis and Tony Pusathai, Diane Dodds and David Reichert, Nancy and Mike Martz, Bobbie and John Kinnear, La Arcada Plaza, Keith and Lorraine Reichel, Rick Banks, Scott Newhall and Pauline Sattler, Bob and Carolyn Williams, Chris Toomey, Paul and Sandy Russel, Fran Morrow, Melissa Fassett / Price Postel & Parma, Diana Wold, Carolyn Chandler, Hank and Mari Mitchel, Gillian Launie, Mahri Kerhly, Richard Ross, Town and Country Event Rentals, and Joy Full Events.
In light of changing COVID-19 restrictions, here is what we are doing to keep our guests and staff safe during The Artist’s Table.
- All The Artist’s Table guests must be fully vaccinated or have proof of a recent (within 72 hours) negative COVID-19 test.
- Fully vaccinated guests are required to share proof of vaccination (actual card, photocopy, or photo) at check-in.
- All unvaccinated guests are required to share proof of a recent negative COVID-19 test (actual results, photocopy, or photo) from no earlier than Tuesday, September 28 at 5:30 PM.
- In addition, all guests, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear a mask while indoors.
- Museum and Seasons staff will follow the above protocols, hand sanitizer will be available, and extra masks will be available.
The Artist’s Table Art Show will be on display October 2–10 in Fleischmann Auditorium. Art will be for sale in the Auditorium and also online through the Museum’s e-store.