Fairy homes are popping up all over Sprague Pavilion! Imagine what it’s like to live in the heart of nature as you explore this village of ultra-tiny houses made with natural materials.
Inspired to build a fairy house of your own? There’s space around the edges of the village for community-contributed homes. Just follow the fairy housing code:
- Place your house in the suburbs (the inner perimeter of the pavilion).
- Don’t plant any plants in the ground.
- House facades must be made of things found in nature.
- Plan on houses getting wet.
- Museum fairies may remove items.
- No figurines. Leave something to the imagination.
Watch the village grow through April 28! Houses left beyond that date will be considered donations to the fairy world.
A visit to Fairy Village is included in Museum admission.